Check out the sources below for information about getting alcohol treatment.
Or call your regional contractor:
- West Region: United Healthcare Military & Veterans 1-877-988-WEST (1-877-988-9378).
- North Region: Health Net 1-877-TRICARE (1-877-874-2273).
- South Region: Humana Military Healthcare Services 1-800-444-5445 or for Behavioral Health 1-800-700-8646.
Military OneSource is a 24-hour, 7-days-a-week, toll-free information and referral telephone service available worldwide to active duty, Reserve, and National Guard military members and their families, and to deployed civilians and their families. It can provide help with addiction and recovery as well as a variety of other issues such as health and fitness, emotional well-being, adult or child special needs, etc.
- From the United States: 1-800-342-9647
- Outside the United States: (country access code)-800-342-6477 or 703-253-7599
- TTY/TID: 1-866-607-6794
- En espanol, llame al 1-877-888-0727
- Visit MilitaryOneSource.com
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
To speak to someone about a treatment referral and other substance abuse information, contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Treatment Referral Line at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
You can also get information online at www.samhsa.gov/treatment.